Saturday, January 12, 2013

Mashup!

Hey everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful Saturday. I managed to wake up with the cold/flu that my family has had all week...yay. :(  At least it's the weekend, so I don't have to miss work, right? :)

So, on this rainy Saturday I wanted to play along with Friday Mashup. I hadn't played along with them in months and months. Today's colors/mashup are soo beautiful. Here is the challenge:



I decided to use three of the colors and do a pattern. Here ya go:



I absolutely love the bold colors. This is a combination I will definitely use again! Thanks for stopping by...play along if you can! 


6 brownkowments:

Lisa said...

Great choice of paper and using the colors!

Glad to have you joining along at The Friday Mashup again!

Heidi Baks said...

Love the layout with the butterfly as an accent and the focal point is the sentiment! Beautiful, bold paper. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Lili said...

Great card! Love the combination of orange and blue. The sentiment makes a great focal point. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations