Thursday, January 24, 2013

10 minutes, eh?


Hello! Last week I started seeing posts about a 10 minute challenge. I thought, " hey, I can do that". I found the challenge on Paulina's blog: Pretty Pink Posh



So, I got my supplies together and had at it. Here is my card: 



Ok, let me just say that 10 minutes comes way quicker than you'd expect. This card took 9 minutes 37 seconds. The longest part was embossing the grey circle. Not sure why I thought that was a good idea, but there it is. :)

I hope you're having a great week! Laters!


1 brownkowments:

Paulina said...

Woohoo! So glad that you heard/ saw my challenge and decided to play along.

Your card is super cute, Keva. The layout and those pearls are fab.

Thank you so much for joining in this 10 Minute Craft Dash. I hope you'll play along in a future challenge!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations